Small Unalome Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three small unalome temporary tattoos.
Unalome tattoos are enjoying a surge in popularity around the world - and for good reason! These beautiful designs carry a deep spiritual meaning for many people who choose to get them inked on their skin as a way to guide them on their spiritual journey.
Originally a Hindu symbol that represented Shiva’s third eye, the unalome is now used in both Hindu and Buddhist religions. The design is said to be symbolic of our journey in life and eventual enlightenment. Our small unalome temporary tattoo features a single line that spirals and twirls before it straightens out, eventually ending with three tiny dots.
The path of this line is said to represent the philosophy of human existence. We are born without much understanding and take a winding path as we draw closer to spiritual enlightenment. As the line of this unalome fake tattoo straightens out, we can see that enlightenment is achieved. Finally, the three dots represent the end of our physical life and the beginning of our spiritual one.
If you’re considering permanent ink, our small unalome adhesive tattoo allows you to try out this design before making a commitment. With a wide variety of unalome designs available, you’ll want to try out different options before getting inked. This one comes in a set of three so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend. We also offer a lotus unalome temporary tattoo, if you prefer a version that incorporates the lotus flower.
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends