Lotus Unalome Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three small unalome lotus temporary tattoos.
Unalome tattoos are popular throughout the world - and with good reason. These fascinating designs are imbued with meaning that resonates on a deep level with many people. Used in the Hindu and Buddhist religions, the unalome is said to represent our life’s path on the way to enlightenment.
Each unalome design starts with a spiral that represents the unfurling of our consciousness during infancy. As our life continues we face various challenges, represented by the swirls and loops. With age, we grow wiser and closer to enlightenment, and the loops become tighter. When the unalome finally straightens into a line, it indicates that enlightenment has been met.
Our unalome temporary tattoo ends in a beautiful lotus flower, which is another symbol of enlightenment. Lotus flowers are symbolic because they represent spiritual growth and development. Our lotus unalome fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s great for trying out different placements before getting permanent ink or sharing with a friend.
We make each of our fake tattoos using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable-based inks, non-toxic adhesives, and 100% recyclable papers. Completely free from plastic, these temporary tattoos are perfect for those seeking plastic-free alternatives.
Size: 1.2 in / 3 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends