Small Minimalist Compass Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three small minimalist compass temporary tattoos.
When it comes to Western tattoos, the compass is one of the oldest designs in existence. Sailors were among the first Europeans to start experimenting with tattoos after voyaging to islands in the South Seas. There, they were inspired by the Islanders’ tattoos and began experimenting with designs of their own.
Naturally, sailors chose motifs that were important to them. Since compasses were one of the most crucial tools used by sailors, it made sense that they incorporated these objects into their designs. They may have even experimented with a design like our small minimalist compass temporary tattoo!
Symbols of direction, guidance, good luck, and protection, compasses remain powerful symbols today. If you’re thinking about getting permanent ink, there is no better way to try before you buy than with our minimalist compass adhesive tattoo.
Our eco-friendly compass rose fake tattoo features an unadorned, angular version of a compass. Created using black vegetable-based ink, this design will have a classic, eye-catching appearance on your skin. It arrives in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend. If you prefer a version that incorporates the cardinal directions, you’ll love our compass temporary tattoo, too!
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends