Compass Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three compass temporary tattoos.
The compass is one of mankind’s oldest scientific inventions. Its existence helped us understand our place in the world, explore beyond our known borders, and then return home safely. Invented by the Chinese around 200 BCE, the compass made its way into common use in Europe by 1200 CE.
Our compass temporary tattoo mimics the appearance of a classic compass rose. Designed using environmentally friendly black ink, this design will have a bold appearance on your skin. Instantly recognizable and ripe with significance, the compass is a top choice of tattoo for sailors, explorers, wanderers, and spiritualists around the world.
Our compass fake tattoo can be used as a symbol of direction or navigation, reflecting its original usage. It’s a way to help guide you on your journey towards your True North. Likewise, a compass can be a good luck charm, ensuring you a safe journey home.
Traditional symbols of direction, safety, purpose, and destination, our compass adhesive tattoo is a traditional design that is still very relevant in our modern society. This design comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend. If you’d like to see how a smaller design looks, check out our small compass temporary tattoo.
Size: 1.2 in / 3 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends