Semicolon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three tiny semicolon temporary tattoos.
In 2013, Amy Bleul founded Project Semicolon as a way to offer hope to those who struggle with mental illness, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, and addiction. She chose as her icon the humble semicolon, thereby giving new meaning to this humble punctuation mark.
She explained her choice by saying that "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life.” The movement gained popularity in 2015 when people begin sharing photos of their semicolon tattoos. Today, it is an important symbol that has gained worldwide recognition.
If you’re thinking about getting permanent ink, our semicolon temporary tattoo is the perfect way to try out this meaningful design before making a commitment. Our ecological semicolon fake tattoo shows a traditional semicolon in black soy-based ink. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend.
This large semicolon sticker tattoo is the biggest size we offer. If you’re looking for something a little smaller, we also have a little semicolon temporary tattoo and a tiny semicolon adhesive tattoo for you to try out.
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends