Small Semicolon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three tiny semicolon temporary tattoos.
Tiny in size, but huge in meaning, our little semicolon temporary tattoo is a wonderful way to help promote mental health awareness. In 2013, Amy Bleuel started Project Semicolon as an act of solidarity for those who suffer from depression, mental illness, and self-harm. In doing so, she embraced the semicolon as a powerful symbol for her group.
As a punctuation mark, a semicolon is used to join two thoughts together. While a period could be used to end one of these sentences, a semicolon indicates that these clauses are better understood together. As Project Semicolon explains on their website: “The author is you and the sentence is your life.”
Semicolon tattoos have risen in popularity as more and more people realize the importance of mental health awareness. Selena Gomez chose to get this tattoo on her left wrist, which tends to be a common location for this design.
If you’re considering permanent ink, our semicolon fake tattoo is the ideal way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placmens, share one with a friend, or even consider matching tattoos in solidarity with an important person in your life. We also offer this slightly larger version of our semicolon temporary tattoo.
Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends