Sanskrit Symbol for Breathe Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three Sanskrit symbol for breathe temporary tattoos.
For many people, the beautiful design depicted in our Sanskrit symbol for ‘breathe’ temporary tattoo is the ideal way to showcase their spiritual beliefs. In recent years, this design has gotten much attention, as it shows up in more and more places.
While it’s difficult to ascertain whether our sustainable Sanskrit symbol for ‘breathe’ fake tattoo truly represents an ancient Sanskrit word, it does not change the meaning behind the design. If you feel drawn to this elegant symbol, it’s a great way to connect with your beliefs.
You may notice a few familiar symbols when looking at our Sanskrit for ‘breathe’ sticker tattoo. Many people notice that this design is very similar to the symbol for Om, and also references the Unalome with its curving lines and dots. By drawing upon these sacred symbols, we can interpret this design as a reflection of the importance of breathwork in our spiritual practices.
If our Sanskrit symbol for ‘breathe’ temporary tattoo is meaningful to you, we encourage you to grab a set and try it out before making a commitment. It’s a beautiful and thought-provoking design that will look amazing wherever you decide to place it. We recommend this fine line Om temporary tattoo if you prefer something more traditional.
Size: 1 in / 2.4 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends