Fine Line Om Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three fine line Om temporary tattoos.
Around the world, om is used as a tool to help deepen our connection to ourselves and the universe, particularly through the practice of yoga, chanting, and meditation. The word itself comes from Sanskrit, but there is no firm consensus on the actual meaning of this word.
The word appears in the sacred Vedas, marking the end and beginning of chapters. In Hinduism, it represents consciousness and the Ultimate Reality. As a meditative chant, om can be used alone or alongside other meaningful words.
Our fine line om temporary tattoo features the Sanskrit symbol for om or aum. With its deep significance and elegant design, this is a symbol that will inspire you every time you see it. Considered one of the most sacred words in the Indian, Buddhist, and Hindu cultures, this is a design that has universal appeal.
Our om fake tattoo is designed using eco-friendly soy ink and comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend. If you’re not quite sure this is the design for you, we have a few other options for you to explore. We offer this larger om temporary tattoo and an option that shows a mandala around the word om for you to consider.
Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends