Om Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three Om temporary tattoos.
With the widespread adoption of yoga in the west, the popularity of Om tattoos has seen a dramatic increase. If you are considering getting permanent ink, it’s likely because you are a dedicated yogi or follow the Hindu belief system.
Om, or Aum, is an ancient Sanskrit symbol that does not have a specific, concrete meaning. It’s more about the way that saying this word makes you feel. By chanting or saying Om, you are able to connect deeply with yourself and the universe. It can represent your feeling of oneness with the universe and those around you.
Essential to the yoga practice, many of us feel a deep connection to the word Om and love the feeling it creates within. If you feel this connection, you’ll appreciate our beautiful Om temporary tattoo. This design features an elegant and bold rendition of the Sanskirt word in black vegetable-based ink.
Our Om fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you’ll be able to experiment with placements or share with a friend. For those who prefer a smaller, more subtle design, our fine line Om temporary tattoo may be a more suitable choice.
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends