Handwritten Font Amor Fati Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three handwritten font "amor fati" temporary tattoos.
Many people have learned to accept their fate, but a much smaller number of people have come to love, embrace, and celebrate it. Our handwritten font ‘amor fati’ temporary tattoo is a thought-provoking design that encourages us to do much more than simply accept our lot in life.
The words in our planet-friendly handwritten ‘amor fati’ fake tattoo were first used by The Stoics, who believed that we must accept our fate. They did not demand that we really appreciate or enjoy it, but the message was more of acceptance. These philosophers believed that refusal to love our fate would result in great suffering.
A modern interpretation of our cursive font ‘amor fati’ sticker tattoo was encouraged by Freiderich Nietzsche. He believed that we ought to love and celebrate every part of our lives, including those that bring us sadness or suffering. He explains that in doing so, we love the very part of our nature that makes us human.
No matter how you interpret the message behind our handwritten ‘amor fati’ temporary tattoo, this design is worth trying out. You’ll be surprised by the number of questions you’ll get about this Latin phrase! To compare this version with another font option, check out this ‘amor fati’ fake tattoo.
Size: 1.6 in / 4 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends