Amor Fati Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three "amor fati" (Latin phrase that translates to "love of fate" or "love of one's fate") temporary tattoos.
Our ‘Amor Fati’ temporary tattoo features a Latin phrase that means “love of one’s fate” or “love of fate.” Popularized by Nietzsche, amor fati is an intriguing concept. It invites us not only to accept our fate but to truly embrace and love it. We are encouraged to love the path we are on, whether we like it or not.
How is it possible to love your fate when things are going wrong? Why would we even want to? In his writings, Nietzsche explained that his “formula for greatness in a human being is amor fati: that one wants nothing to be different” in their life. When we fight against our fate, we lose energy and become dissatisfied with our lives.
By accepting what occurs in our life, we can learn to delight in not only our triumphs but also the lessons we learn from our shortcomings. If these are words you live by, you might be thinking about getting permanent ink as a way to keep yourself true to this important concept.
Designed using an elegant handwritten font, this ‘Amor Fati’ fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try out this design before committing to ink. Additionally, we offer a smaller version of our ‘Amor Fati’ sticker tattoo, if you prefer something a little more subtle.
Size: 1.8 in / 4.5 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends