Eye Shaped Nazar Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three nazar evil eye temporary tattoos.
The nazar is a symbol that is commonly seen throughout the Mediterranean and Near East countries. As a talisman against the evil eye, the nazar is an important symbol in these cultures. It is commonly seen hanging in doorways, featured in artwork, and incorporated into jewelry. The word ‘nazar’ comes from the Arabic word for sight, surveillance, or attention - reminding us that we need to pay attention to the harm that the evil eye can cause in our lives.
To ensure continual protection against the evil eye, some people choose to get a nazar tattoo. They might choose to place this on the back of their shoulder or neck, to ensure that the evil gaze cannot cause harm whilst they are unaware.
Considering permanent ink? Our eye-shaped nazar temporary tattoo is the perfect way to try out this design before committing to a tattoo. Our evil-eye fake tattoo uses the traditional design and colors of this talisman, incorporating the classic turquoise, blue, and white colors to give it a striking appearance.
Our nazar temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend. If you prefer a round design with concentric circles, we also offer a round nazar temporary tattoo.
Size: 0.4 in / 1.2 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends