Nazar Evil Eye Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three nazar evil eye temporary tattoos.
Throughout Mediterranean and Near East countries, the Nazar symbol is a common sight. Featured in artwork, hanging above doorways, or adorning jewelry, this symbol is designed to ward away the ill effects associated with the evil eye. It has been in use for thousands of years and is a rich part of the cultural traditions of many countries.
When you choose to wear an evil eye talisman, you are protected from evil glances that may occur behind your back. Looking for permanent protection? A Nazar tattoo could serve this purpose, allowing you to carry the protection of the charm everywhere you go.
If you’re considering an evil eye tattoo, our Nazar evil eye temporary tattoo provides you with the best way to try before you buy. This design consists of concentric blue and white circles, centered around a black dot. It’s one of the more traditional interpretations of the evil eye design and has a striking appearance when placed on the skin.
Our evil eye fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements before getting inked. If you are considering different design options, be sure to check out our eye-shaped Nazar temporary tattoo, as well as its corresponding black and white version.
Size: 0.4 in / 1 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends