Cat Looking at Moon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three minimalist standing cat looking at the moon temporary tattoos.
Looking for a simple design that expresses the complexities and mysteries of life? If you’re a cat lover, our cat looking at the moon temporary tattoo is a great option to consider.
This design features the silhouette of a seated cat and a crescent moon, all created in plant-based black ink. Our planet-friendly cat looking at the moon fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s perfect for using on certain occasions (like your next Halloween party!) or trying out placements before getting inked.
The symbolism associated with cats and the moon is deeply ingrained in many cultures around the world. In ancient Egypt for example, the goddess Bast was often depicted as a woman with the head of a cat, and she was associated with the moon. In some cultures, black cats are considered lucky, while others see them as signs of bad luck
One thing is for sure, if you’re drawn to these powerful symbols, you’ll love our minimalist cat looking at the moon sticker tattoo. It’s a great way to embrace the magic of the night and the mysteries of life in one simple design. For a twist on this design, we also have this cat on the moon temporary tattoo.
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends