Cat On The Moon Temporary Tattoo
Set of three minimalist black cat on the moon temporary tattoos.
It’s common to see cats portrayed alongside crescent moons in artwork and tattoo design. This association dates back to the ancient Egyptians and remains a potent image today. If you’re considering getting these symbols inked on your skin, we suggest trying out our cat on the moon temporary tattoo first.
In Egypt, cats were associated with the goddesses Isis and Bast. Isis was the goddess of fertility, motherhood, death, rebirth, and magic, while Bast was the protector of Lower Egypt and was often depicted as a lioness. Given this powerful connection, it’s no surprise that our cat on the moon fake tattoo is seen as a mystical symbol that connects us with the feminine divine.
Created using black soy-based in, our sustainable cat on the moon sticker tattoo features the silhouette of a feline form seated on a crescent moon. For many, this is an elegant way to connect with ancient symbolism while referencing their own magic.
Or you could be interested in our black cat seated on a crescent moon simply because it’s an eye-catching image that depicts your favorite animal. Whatever the motivation, we think you’ll enjoy trying out this design, which comes in a set of three. For other options, browse the entire collection of cat fake tattoos.
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends