Yin Yang Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three little Yin Yang temporary tattoos.
Originating in the 3rd century BCE, yinyang is an Eastern philosophy that describes how all aspects of life exist and remain in balance thanks to two complementary forces - yin and yang. This ancient philosophy influenced nearly every aspect of life in ancient China and Japan (where it is known as in-yō) and continues to be an important force today.
The popularization of yin yang in the West reached its height in the 1990s when the classic black and white symbol was found adorning shirts, jewelry, and even became a popular motif in tattoo design. For many of us, the sight of the yin yang results in a surge of nostalgia for our youth.
Our ying yang temporary tattoo is designed using the traditional shape of the symbol. The white half of the circle is said to represent masculine energy, heaven, light, and power. The black side represents feminine energy, earth, darkness, and passivity. In each half, there is a smaller circle of the opposite color, which represents how these forces interact to create a perfect balance.
If you’re considering permanent ink, our yin yang fake tattoo is a great way to try before you buy. This eco-friendly sticker tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend! It’s a wonderful way to embrace this ancient and meaningful symbol before committing to permanent ink.
Size: 0.4 in / 1 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends