Witch's Knot Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Set of three witch's knot temporary tattoo.
The symbol depicted in this witch’s knot temporary tattoo is a unique design of something that looks quite complex but is also fairly simple. Perhaps the most interesting part of this is that the four knots can be drawn in one continuous motion without lifting the pen from the paper.
The symbol of the witch’s knot fake tattoo is of Gaelic origin and carries many different representations. The four seasons, or the luck of the four leaf clover, along with the four elements: earth, wind, fire and water. This knot was practiced by witches in the middle ages as a form of protection to cast away negative energy, something we can all use without today.
While the four points in this sustainable witch’s knot sticker tattoo symbolize many different things, so does the circle. Whether it’s the sun, the moon, planets, or more spiritual beings like God or the universe as a whole, this image can mean whatever you need it to.
This 100% recyclable witch’s knot temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so take your time to find the perfect placement to keep out that negative energy. In keeping with ancient symbols and traditions, we also offer a trinity knot temporary tattoo.
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends