Unalome Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three unalome temporary tattoos.
Buddhism and Hinduism are among the oldest religions in the world and these spiritual disciplines prominently feature a large collection of different sacred symbols. That said, the unalone is among the most sacred icons found in both religions and this symbol dates back thousands of years. For this reason, our unalome temporary tattoo is perfect for anyone who wants to showcase the deep connection they have with his or her spiritual and mysterious side.
Our unalome temporary piece is the perfect piece for anyone who wants to test out a few placements before getting a real tattoo because it comes in sets of three. Like all of our tattoos, this unalone piece is printed and packaged in 100% recyclable paper. And, it’s also produced using non-toxic ink.
The swerving curves of the unalone are believed to represent the winding path of life, which is filled with amazing memories and difficult obstacles. According to ancient texts, the design is to be viewed from top to bottom, so it represents our trajectory towards a higher place. The idea is that, regardless of how difficult life gets, we should always remember that it's part of our path towards enlightenment.
If you’re looking for a tattoo to celebrate your spiritual side, our unalome temporary tattoo is a superb option.
Size: 2.4 in / 6 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends