Triquetra Symbol Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Set of three triquetra temporary tattoo.
Few symbols are as strongly associated with Celtic culture as the triquetra. If you’re looking for a way to connect with your heritage, our triquetra symbol temporary tattoo is a great option to consider.
This Celtic symbol has a long and rich history. The symbol consists of three interlocking arcs and has been found on everything from ancient coins to Christian artwork. The triquetra is often associated with the number three, which is deeply symbolic in Celtic mythology.
In a modern sense, you might choose this sustainable triquetra fake tattoo to represent the interconnectedness of body, mind, and spirit. Or you might see it as a symbol of family or friendship, with each loop representing one person in the relationship.
Our triquetra symbol sticker tattoo could also represent the natural world, with the three loops symbolizing earth, air, and water. Regardless of your specific meaning, this design is a beautiful and powerful symbol to connect with Celtic traditions. For another popular Celtic design, we have this mother and child symbol temporary tattoo for you to consider.
Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org