Tree Of Life Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three small tree of life temporary tattoos.
Are you looking for a tattoo with a long and rich history, as well as deep symbolic meaning? If so, you can’t go wrong with our Tree of Life temporary tattoo. Also known as the Tree of Good and Evil, Tree of Immortality, and Sacred Tree, this is a design that has made appearances in a number of cultures around the world.
Some of the earliest examples of the Tree of Life are attributed to ancient Mesopotamians and the Celtics. While we may never know exactly how these cultures felt about this symbol, it’s likely that their beliefs were similar to those we hold today. Many people interpret this design to represent knowledge, immortality, our connection to the spiritual world, and fertility.
Our Tree of Life temporary tattoo follows the traditional design, with intricate tree branches and roots contained within a circle. This represents the cyclical nature of life, showing us that all is connected and that we will eventually return to where we came from.
Our Sacred Tree fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s great for experimenting with placements before getting inked. You could also share one with a friend or try out matching tattoos with your person. Not what you’re looking for? Some of our other favorite tree designs include this pine tree temporary tattoo and the exotic palm tree adhesive tattoo.
Size: 1 in / 2.4 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends