Stay Wild Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three handwritten cursive script style 'stay wild' temporary tattoos.
‘Stay wild’ means different things to each person. For some, it means embracing all the experiences in life - from the highs to the lows. It means to live your life with passion and zeal, to maximize every moment to the fullest. For others, ‘stay wild’ is a reminder to stay in touch with their more natural, wild side. This is an expression that hikers, climbers, and other lovers of the outdoor lifestyle can relate to.
‘Stay wild’ can also evoke memories of childhood, when we were wild and free to do as we please. Many of us would love to capture and enjoy that sense of wild, child-like abandon. Our ‘stay wild’ temporary tattoo is the perfect way to remind yourself to connect with your wild side in whatever way feels most natural to you.
This fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s a great way to try out different placements before getting permanent ink. Written in a care-free cursive script, this paper tattoo will look stunning anywhere you place it.
Are you looking for plastic-free fake tattoos? You’re in the right place! All of the temporary tattoos in our collection are free from plastic and 100% recyclable. We use non-toxic adhesives and soy ink, making them the ideal choice for eco-conscious individuals.
Size: 1.6 in / 4 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org