Small Banksy's Balloon Girl Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three small Banksy's Balloon Girl temporary tattoos.
Balloon Girl is a mural by renowned graffiti artist Banksy depicting a young girl letting go of a red heart-shaped balloon. A 2017 poll by South Korean multinational Samsung ranked Balloon Girl as the United Kingdom's number one favorite artwork.
First seen in 2002, Girl with Balloon is one of the most recognizable and appreciated images of our generation. This design has captured our hearts and inspired many people around the world to get the image inked on their skin. Justin Bieber is just one famous example of someone who decided to get this tattoo.
There are many interpretations around the meaning of Banksy’s Balloon Girl painting. Ballons are quintessential symbols of childhood. Thus some people view the image of a balloon just out of reach as symbolic of the loss of childhood. His original design, however, incorporated the words “There Is Always Hope,” which gives the piece a more optimistic spirit. It’s a reminder that we must not give up because there is always hope, even when it feels just out of reach.
Thinking about permanent ink? Our small Banksy’s Balloon Girl temporary tattoo provides the perfect way to try before you buy. This eco-friendly fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements, share one with a friend, or even consider matching tattoos.
There is no doubt that this beautiful image will continue to inspire us for many years to come. It’s a timeless choice that will remain fresh and relevant no matter what year it is. Few modern works of art can make the same claims, but Banksy’s imprint on our culture is indelible. His message to remain hopeful and persevere in the face of adversity will always remain relevant.
Size: 0.9 in / 2.4 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends