Rose Temporary Tattoo by 1991.ink - Set of 3
Fine line rose temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.6 in / 6.5 cm (height)|
Roses are one of the most popular symbols in tattoo culture and are most often associated with love, romance, passion, and friendship. But the meaning behind a broken rose tattoo, such as the one seen in our planet-friendly rose temporary tattoo by 1991.ink, can be quite different.
This broken rose fake tattoo features a detailed rose atop a long stem that has been broken in two. This evocation design can represent many different things, from heartbreak to loss of innocence. You might choose this design to symbolize the end of a relationship or a phase in life and the feelings of sorrow, loss, and pain that accompanies it.
However, you can also view 1991.ink’s broken rose sticker tattoo as a symbol of strength and courage. It can show that you have overcome adversity and emerged stronger from it. In addition, it could symbolize the beginning of a new chapter in your life.
Whether you see it as a symbol of loss or strength, a broken rose tattoo can be a powerful reminder of your journey. Created in collaboration with Colombian tattoo artist 1991.ink, this broken rose temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s perfect for sharing with friends and trying out placements. Not quite what you had in mind? Check out our entire collection of rose fake tattoos for more choices.
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends