Red Rose Temporary Tattoo by Lena - Set of 3
Set of three watercolor style rose temporary tattoos.
Are you thinking about getting a rose tattoo? You’re not alone - this is by far one of the most beloved motifs in tattoo design. Traditional symbols of romance, passion, and love, rose tattoos hold strong appeal for a wide variety of people.
Before making a commitment, it’s good to explore a variety of designs. Rose tattoos allow for a great deal of customization, so you’ll be able to find or create a design that is perfectly suited to you. If you prefer a realistic, full-color design, then our red rose temporary tattoo by Lena Fedchenko is a design for you to consider.
Created in collaboration with the talented Lena Fedchenko, a tattoo artist from Moscow, our red rose fake tattoo features a leafy green stem and two rose heads - a rosebud and one in full bloom. The inclusion of these two flowers hints at the full blossom of love and the potential for growth.
Our environmentally-friendly red rose sticker tattoo uses the watercolor style to give it a beautiful and memorable appearance on your skin. It comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to try out placements before making a commitment. For other options, you can also consider this red rose temporary tattoo and our Moon Rose Red temporary tattoo by Jakenowicz.
Size: 1 in / 2.4 cm (height)
Designer / Tattoo Artist: Lena Fedchenko
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends