Red Butterfly Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three tiny red butterfly temporary tattoos.
With endless design possibilities and deep symbolic meaning, butterflies are certain to remain a top tattoo choice for years to come. In general, a butterfly is viewed as a symbol of beauty, grace, metamorphosis, and freedom. Due to their short lifespans, these flying beauties are also associated with the fleeting nature of life. Some cultures believe that butterflies represent a soul that has passed onto the afterlife.
Our red butterfly temporary tattoo is a tiny rendition of a classic butterfly. Created using red vegetable inks, this fake tattoo takes on additional meaning thanks to its red color. In many cultures, vivid stories surround the appearance of a red butterfly. For example, some cultures believe that a red butterfly means you’ll soon receive important news. The ancient Scots believe that red butterflies were actually a witch in disguise and that due caution was needed.
Whether you believe these myths or just love the color red, our small butterfly paper tattoo provides the perfect way to experiment with this design before getting permanent ink. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend!
Are you looking for plastic-free temporary tattoos? You’re in the right place! Our eco-friendly sticker tattoos are entirely plastic-free, recyclable, and made from eco-friendly materials, making them the ideal choice for eco-conscious individuals.
Size: 0.3 in / 0.8 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends