Queen of Hearts Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three queen of Hearts card symbol temporary tattoos.
Tattoos inspired by a deck of cards have always been a popular motif in tattoo design. With a wide range of meanings and design options available, playing card tattoos are a great way to express your individuality.
Our queen of hearts temporary tattoo is a fun way to experiment with this concept before committing to ink. One of the strongest cards in the deck, the queen of hearts contains strong symbolism that is particularly appealing to women. The queen is a symbol of power, femininity, and the innate power that lies in the female spirit.
With its position in the hearts suit, our queen of hearts fake tattoo is also associated with romance and love. The queen of hearts, however, will never be weak in love, but a strong presence who maintains her own identity in a relationship - just like the famous Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland.
If these are themes you can relate to, you will appreciate our queen of hearts adhesive tattoo. Created using red vegetable ink, this temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, making it the ideal way to try out this design before committing to ink. If you’re looking for a quirky matching tattoo to get with your partner, consider pairing your queen of hearts with this king of hearts temporary tattoo!
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org