Que Sera, Sera Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three 'Que Sera, Sera' temporary tattoos.
Que sera, sera - what will be, will be. How great is this expression? It can quell anxiety and remind us that certain things are simply outside of our control and not worth worrying about. This now-famous expression was popularized in a song by Doris Day in 1956 and is now commonly heard throughout the English-speaking world.
For those of us who tend to try to control every detail of our lives, our ‘que sera, sera’ temporary tattoo provides an important reminder to let go and let life unfold. While it can be difficult to accept that we are not in control of everything, it can also be a relief to know that we can stop trying to control everything! With an open heart, we can wait and see what life provides for us.
Are you thinking about getting permanent ink? Our ‘que sera, sera’ fake tattoo is a great way to experiment with different placements and try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can get a good feel for how this tattoo suits you or share one with a friend. Written in a beautiful handwritten script, it will look incredible anywhere you place it.
Our plastic-free temporary tattoos are created from eco-friendly materials, including soy ink and non-toxic adhesives. From our papers to our packaging, our materials are 100% recyclable, making them the ideal choice for eco-conscious individuals.
Size: 2.2 in / 5.5 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends