Poppy Temporary Tattoo by Lena - Set of 3
Set of three watercolor style poppy temporary tattoos.
Are you thinking about getting a poppy tattoo? There are many reasons why you might be considering having this beautiful flower inked on your skin. If you’re looking for an easy way to try before you buy, then you’ll love our sustainable poppy temporary tattoo by Lena.
A poppy’s meaning can vary between cultures and individuals. Because poppies are the source of opium, this flower is often associated with sleep, relief from pain, and eternal slumber (death). In Europe, poppies are worn on Remembrance Day to honor those who were lost during the First World War. Of course, you might be attracted to our poppy sticker tattoo simply because you adore the sight of these lovely flowers on a warm, sunny day.
Our eco-friendly poppy fake tattoo was designed in collaboration with Lena Fedchenko, a talented tattoo artist who is known for her realistic, nature-inspired designs. This design features a red poppy atop a long stem, with two smaller buds below, hinting at future blooms and potential.
Our red poppy adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or try out matching tattoos with your person. If you prefer a more minimalist or whimsical style, then be sure to check out this poppy by Jakenowicz temporary tattoo!
Size: 1 in / 2.4 cm (height)
Designer / Tattoo Artist: Lena Fedchenko
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends