Ohana Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three small 'ohana' temporary tattoos.
‘Ohana’ is a beautiful Hawaiian word and concept that describes our larger family, including blood relatives, friends, and those we have invited into our lives. This important concept helps to define the warmth and kindness of Hawaiian culture, where each person has an important place in their community.
‘Ohana’ reminds us that each person has a role to play and that we must work together in order to survive and thrive. The idea of caring for your extended family and community is an important one in Hawaiian culture and one that many of us choose to embrace.
If you’re thinking of getting an ohana tattoo, our ‘ohana’ temporary tattoo is the best way to try before you buy. This ‘ohana’ fake tattoo was created using eco-friendly soy ink and comes in a set of three. We have used an elegant handwritten font to give the design a warm and flowing feel.
Grab a set to try out placements or share with a friend. We also think our ‘ohana’ sticker tattoo would make a great idea for a matching tattoo to get with important members of your ohana. If you’re looking for another inspiring Hawaiian word, don’t miss our ‘aloha’ temporary tattoo!
Size: 1 in / 2.4 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends