No Rain, No Flowers Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three 'no rain, no flowers' temporary tattoos.
Throughout life, we are faced with challenges that can make our lives feel difficult and even bleak at times. How we face these challenges can have a huge impact in our overall happiness and ability to thrive. By viewing challenges as an opportunity to grow and evolve, we can start to form a more positive outlook on challenges when they arise.
Our “no rain, no flowers” temporary tattoo is the perfect reminder of this. Just as flowers cannot grow and bloom without rain, so too do we need life’s rainfalls to cleanse, restore, and nurture us towards growth. When rainfall hits, seize the moment and view it as a chance to bloom.
Are you considering getting this poignant quote tattooed on your body? Our ‘no rain, no flowers’ fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s a great way to experiment with different placements before getting permanent ink. You could also share one with a friend or consider matching tattoos!
We are committed to minimizing our environmental impact, which is why we have chosen to create our paper tattoos using plastic-free, 100% recyclable materials and packaging. The tattoos in our collection are made using vegetable-based ink and non-toxic adhesives, making them the ideal choice for eco-conscious individuals.
Size: 2.8 in / 7 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org