Mountain Pine Tree Temporary Tattoo by Tukoi - Set of 3
Set of three mountain pine tree temporary tattoos.
Tukoi Oya, who goes by the artist name Tukoi, is a talented tattoo artist from Melbourne, Australia who is known for her thought-provoking designs. Our sustainable mountain pine tree temporary tattoo is a wonderful example of the detailed work she has become known for.
Featuring several powerful symbols, this mountain and pine tree fake tattoo by Tukoi can be interpreted in so many different ways, which makes it appealing to a wide variety of people. Mountains are often associated with stability and strength but can also represent divine inspiration or the quest for enlightenment. Pine trees are used to symbolize life and longevity.
In Tukoi’s mountain fir tree sticker tattoo, the pine tree is positioned on a path between the mountains. This could represent a life-long pursuit of enlightenment or knowledge. Above all of this, we see the sun, moon, and stars, which could represent guidance along that journey.
Or maybe Tukoi’s mountain pine tree temporary tattoo is simply the best way to represent your desire for adventure and an appreciation for nature. Whatever your motivation, we know you’ll enjoy trying out this inspiring design which comes in a set of three. If you like this one, be sure to explore the entire collection of Tukoi fake tattoos!
Size: 1.6 in / 4 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends