Morning Star Type II by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style morning star type II temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
Despite its name, the morning star is not actually a star at all, but rather the planet Venus. As one of the brightest objects in the night sky, the morning star is associated with the divine and seen as a guiding force in the universe. Thanks to his prominence in the night sky, it was used in navigation and thus is seen as a symbol of hope and guidance. Since it is often seen just before dawn, some people choose a morning star tattoo as a sign of change and new beginnings.
Our ‘Morning Star Type II’ by Jakenowicz temporary tattoo is a striking depiction of this fascinating celestial body. Created in the fine line style that Jakenowicz is famous for, it will add subtle elegance wherever you choose to place it. This morning star fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements before getting permanent ink or share one with a friend.
If you like this design, be sure to check out our red Morning Star Type II fake tattoo, and the red and black version of Morning Star Type I. We also offer a full collection of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos for those who love the fine line aesthetic.
Created from environmentally responsible materials, our fake tattoos are perfect for eco-conscious individuals. We use non-toxic adhesives, 100% recyclable and plastic-free materials, and soy-based inks to create our temporary tattoos.
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends