Minimalist The Great Wave off Kanagawa Circle Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three small Hokusai's 'The Great Wave off Kanagawa' circle temporary tattoos.
Despite our many technological advances, we are still humbled by the power of nature. Tsunamis, earthquakes, and wildfires continue to cause destruction, regardless of the measures we put in place. Nearly 200 years after Hokusai created his famous piece of art that echoes this sentiment, we still remain powerless to control nature.
Our minimalist The Great Wave Off Kanagawa temporary tattoo is a minimalist recreation of Hokusai’s beautiful woodblock print. If you are attracted to this piece of art and the message it conveys, then getting a tattoo inspired by it is a perfect way to show your appreciation.
Designed using eco-friendly inks and papers, our Great Wave Off Kanagawa circle fake tattoo shows a powerful wave just before it topples over a tiny fishing boat. In the background, we see the small outline of Mount Fuji. Even the enormous mountain looks tiny in comparison to the beastly wave.
With such a bold and recognizable image, you’ll want to try out different placements before making a commitment. Our minimalist circle The Great Wave temporary tattoo arrives in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to experiment with this striking design before getting ink. If you’re looking for something more general to express your connection to ocean waves, you may prefer this minimalist wave temporary tattoo as an alternative.
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends