Minimalist Hummingbird Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three Tatteco hummingbird temporary tattoos.
One of the most fascinating animals in the world, the small but mighty hummingbird has fascinated people since ancient times. Unlike other birds, they have a unique wing action that allows them to fly backward and upside down. Their wings beat so quickly that they are barely visible as these tiny birds move from flower to flower in search of nectar.
Thanks to their unique characteristics, these special birds are viewed in some cultures as the link between life and death. It is considered a good omen to see a hummingbird and, so these birds are protected and honored in many cultures. Hummingbirds also symbolize joy, happiness, good luck, and positive energy, making them a popular choice of tattoo around the world.
If you’re thinking about getting a hummingbird tattoo, our minimalist hummingbird temporary tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy. Created in the fine line aesthetic, this small fake tattoo will add a touch of elegance wherever you place it. It comes in a set of three, so it’s great for trying out different placements or sharing with a friend!
Our hummingbird temporary tattoo is created using eco-friendly materials in order to reduce our environmental impact. The fake tattoos are created using soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives and printed on 100% recyclable paper. Best of all, the paper tattoos in our collection are completely plastic-free!
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends