Minimalist Creation of Adam Hands Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three minimal version of the hands featured on Michelangelo's 'The Creation of Adam' temporary tattoos.
In the Creation of Adam, Michelangelo painted two hands reaching towards each other, almost touching but not quite. God’s hand reaches towards the hand of Adam, but we sense hesitation from Adam as his finger curls away from God’s. This subtle movement was Michelangelo’s way of showing that God is always here for mankind, but it is up to us to accept his presence in our lives.
Our minimalist ‘Creation of Adam’ hands temporary tattoo captures this moment. Created in the fine line style, this temporary tattoo is perfect for anyone who wants a simple reminder of God’s eternal love for mankind.
If you’re thinking about getting this tattoo, our fake tattoo is the best way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, allowing you to experiment with various placements before getting permanent ink. You could also share one with a friend or try out matching tattoos with someone special in your life.
Our fake tattoos are unique because they are completely free from plastic and created from eco-friendly materials, including soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives. Best of all, our paper tattoos and the packaging they arrive in are completely recyclable, making them the ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact.
Size: 2 in / 5 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends