Mad Hatter's Hat Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three engraving style Alice's Adventures in Wonderland's Mad Hatter's hat temporary tattoo.
Based on the illustration 'Mad Hatter arrives hastily in court to testify' by John Tenniel for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, an 1865 novel written by Lewis Carroll (pseudonym of English author Charles Lutwidge Dodgson).
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends