'Luce' by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three fine line style 'luce' temporary tattoos, handwritten in a beautiful script by Jakenowicz itself.
Jakenowicz is a talented tattoo artist from Poland who is known for designs that challenge us to find personal meaning in classic symbols. This handwritten ‘luce’ temporary tattoo is a great example of his work.
Designed in a light handwritten font that seems to invoke the very meaning of the word, our 100% recyclable ‘luce’ fake tattoo is a versatile and meaningful design for anyone who understands its meaning. This Italian word has many interpretations in English, but the most common one is “light.”
You might choose Jakenowicz’s ‘luce’ sticker tattoo to embody the light you feel within. Or perhaps you’re interested in this design because you need a reminder to face the world with renewed optimism, levity, and brightness.
Our handwritten ‘luce’ temporary tattoo could have other meanings, depending on your interpretation of the word. In Italian, this word can also mean glare, opening, window, or span of time. It’s clear this is a thought-provoking word that will be an amazing addition to your tattoo collection! Check out the entire collection of Jakenowicz fake tattoos for more of his work.
Size: 1 in / 2.4 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.
- Email email@example.com