Little Mandala Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three small mandala temporary tattoos.
Are you thinking about getting a mandala tattoo? This sacred design is a wonderful way to showcase your spiritual beliefs and is an ideal choice for a tattoo, thanks to its beautiful design. Before making a commitment, try out our planet-friendly little mandala temporary tattoo to ensure this is the right choice for you.
Our small mandala fake tattoo features a complex, symmetrical geometric design that has been used for centuries in various cultures for both sacred and secular purposes. The word mandala comes from the Sanskrit root mi-, meaning "to measure," and -dal, meaning "circle." Mandalas have been used as a means of meditative contemplation, aids in ritual journeys, and as templates for constructing sacred space.
Our little mandala sticker tattoo can serve similar purposes, providing a physical reminder of the sacred geometry of the universe and serving as a tool for self-reflection and meditation. The intricate patterns of a mandala tattoo can also symbolize the complex web of relationships between the various elements of our lives, reminding us that everything is connected.
Our little mandala temporary tattoo features intricate design work and fine lines, giving it an eye-catching appearance on your skin. It comes in a set of three, so you can share with a friend or try out placements before getting inked. If you like this design, be sure to check out this Om mandala fake tattoo, too!
Size: 0.9 in / 2.4 cm
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends