Little Fine Line Lotus Flower Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three minimalist lotus flower temporary tattoos.
The lotus flower is one of the most common icons found in Asian cultures because it’s packed with spiritual meaning. It’s found in Buddhist, Sikhs, and Jains texts, the lotus flower represents change, growth, and the overcoming of tough challenges. Furthermore, in the eyes of some, these flowers also represent beauty, purity, and blessings from the heavens. This is the reason why our little fine line lotus flower temporary tattoo is a popular choice among people of all ages and genders.
Ideal for environmentally-conscious people, this small fine line lotus flower temporary tattoo features a simple and powerful design. It features fine and precise line work, which is printed using non-toxic ink and 100% recyclable paper. Our temporary tattoo is actually FDA-approved as well, so it’s perfect for any family member.
While it holds a profound meaning in ancient cultures, the lotus flower is actually one of the most celebrated symbols today as well. These flowers shoot right up from the bottom of deep mud puddles, so it represents the challenges that lie ahead of a glorious reward.
If you want to find a powerful, modern design that also alludes to ancient civilizations, this little fine line lotus flower temporary tattoo may be the ideal option.
Size: 0.5 in / 1.3 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org