Eye of Horus (Left) Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three minimalist eye of Horus temporary tattoos.
Are you thinking about getting a tattoo to honor your Egyptian heritage? Or perhaps you’ve always been attracted to ancient iconography. Our left Eye of Horus temporary tattoo is a great choice for anyone passionate about Egyptian history and the deep meaning behind this important symbol.
Our planet-friendly Eye of Horus fake tattoo features an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power, and good health. The eye featured in this symbol is that of Horus, the ancient god who appeared in the form of a falcon. His right eye was the sun, while his left eye was the moon. As such, this design can have similar symbolism as a moon tattoo.
Many people believe this symbol has healing properties. You might choose our left Eye of Horus sticker tattoo to help you or a loved one overcome a health issue. It could also be used as an amulet to protect against illness and injury.
Our Eye of Horus facing left temporary tattoo is a beautiful example of how ancient iconography remains relevant today. Since this design comes in a set of three, you can try out different placements or share one with a friend! Check out the entire collection of Egyptian Culture fake tattoos for other ideas.
Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends