Lavender Temporary Tattoo by Lena - Set of 3
Set of three watercolor style lavender temporary tattoos.
Few plants are as treasured and appreciated as lavender. With its heavenly scent and lovely appearance, it has been an important plant for thousands of years. Lavender gets its name from the latin word ‘lavare,’ which means “to wash.” As the name suggests, it was used in soaps for washing the body, hair, and clothing.
The ancient Greeks and Romans considered lavender to be a sacred flower and used it to fill their temples with its calming fragrance. This tradition continues in modern times, with lavender being one of the top choices in home fragrances.
If you’re considering a lavender tattoo, you share an appreciation for this ancient and noble flower. It’s a great choice for a tattoo because of its elegant appearance and the option to incorporate some calming colors. Our lavender temporary tattoo was designed by Lena Fedchenko, a talented tattoo artist from Russian who is celebrated for her realistic, nature-inspired designs.
This lavender fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements on your body to see if this is the right tattoo for you. The design features realistic coloring and a fine, delicate appearance. It would look beautiful positioned on the inner wrist, arm, or ankle. If you like this style, be sure to check out the other flower fake tattoos in our Lena Fedchenko collection!
Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm
Designer / Tattoo Artist: Lena Fedchenko
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends