La Vie En Rose Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three 'la vie en rose' temporary tattoos.
“La vie en rose” is one of the most well-known French phrases, popularized by Edith Piaf’s song of the same name. If you’re attracted to this expression and its meaning, you’ll love trying out our ‘la vie en rose’ temporary tattoo.
Literally translated to mean “life in pink,” our handwritten ‘la vie en rose’ fake tattoo is better understood in English to mean “life through rose-colored glasses.” Many people choose this design to represent their ability or desire to see life positively, no matter the circumstances.
Our environmentally-friendly ‘la vie en rose’ adhesive tattoo serves as a reminder that the world always looks brighter when we are in love. You might pick this design to represent your desire to find love or remain in your current love-filled existence.
Our cursive ‘la vie en rose’ temporary tattoo can also remind us to find the beauty in life, even when times are tough. Whatever your personal attraction to this phrase, this design is the perfect way to try before you buy since it comes in a set of three! Check out all of our French quote fake tattoos for other French expressions.
Size: 2.2 in / 5.5 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org