Hamsa Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three Hamsa temporary tattoos.
The hamsa is an ancient symbol that has been used for thousands of years as a sign of protection. This palm-shaped amulet depicts an open right hand with two thumbs and often contains an eye at the center of the palm. It is commonly seen throughout the Mediterranean and the Middle East featured in artwork, jewelry, and wall-hangings.
The hamsa is said to provide protection against the evil eye and bring good luck to those who see the symbol. Since the evil eye can cause harm without you even being aware of its presence, an amulet in your home or around your neck is the ideal way to protect yourself.
If you want to carry the protection of the hamsa with you everywhere you go, you might be thinking about getting a hamsa tattoo. If so, our hamsa temporary tattoo provides the perfect way to try before you buy! It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend.
Our hamsa fake tattoo shows the traditional design, with two symmetrical thumbs and an eye at the center of the palm. It contains some intricate details to give the design a unique look. If you’re looking for another traditional symbol to protect you from the evil eye, be sure to check out our Nazar temporary tattoo!
Size: 0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends