Hakuna Matata Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three 'hakuna matata' temporary tattoos.
Thinking about getting the words hakuna matata inked on your body? Our ‘hakuna matata’ temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of three, offers you the easiest way to try out this popular phrase before committing to permanent ink.
This phrase comes from the Swahili language and literally means "no worries." However, it is often used to convey a more general sense of peacefulness and a positive outlook on life. Our eco-friendly ‘hakuna matata fake tattoo is a wonderful way to remind yourself to let go of your troubles and enjoy the moment.
You could choose this ‘hakuna matata’ sticker tattoo as a reminder to live in the present and not dwell on the past or worry about the future. It is also a reminder that, despite the challenges we face, life is ultimately good.
While these words were made famous in the Lion King, they hold a message that is even more important in adulthood, where living in the moment is particularly challenging. Designed in a beautiful handwritten script, our ‘hakuna matata’ adhesive tattoo can remind you of favorite moments from your childhood while conveying its important message. If you like this design, you may also enjoy our hakuna matata symbol temporary tattoo.
Size: 2.4 in / 6 cm (width)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends