Ginkgo Leaf Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three little ginkgo leaf temporary tattoos.
Also known as the maidenhair tree, the ginkgo is one of the oldest living species of plants, with a history dating back over 270 million years. Thanks to its long and fascinating history, people around the world have been obsessed with this tree for millennia. As such, it’s no surprise that it’s a popular motif in tattoo design.
If you’re considering permanent ink, our planet-friendly ginkgo leaf temporary tattoo offers you the best way to try before you buy. This ginkgo leaf fake tattoo features the famous bilobed leaf of the ginkgo tree, created with bold black lines, which will give the design a noticeable appearance on your skin.
This impressive tree is widely respected for its longevity and ability to thrive in even the most challenging conditions. As such, it has come to symbolize strength, resilience, and adaptability. For many people, our ginkgo leaf sticker tattoo signifies their own personal journey of overcoming adversity.
To others, our minimalist ginkgo leaf temporary tattoo is a symbol of hope, representing the possibility of new beginnings. No matter what it means to you, there is no doubt that the ginkgo leaf tattoo is a powerful and beautiful statement. For other ideas, check out the entire collection of leaf temporary tattoos.
Size: 0.5 in / 1.2 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends