Forget-me-not Temporary Tattoo by Lena - Set of 3
Set of three watercolor style forget-me-not temporary tattoos.
Lena Fedchenko is famous for her full-color, nature-inspired designs. Based in Russia, Fedchenko uses her unique watercolor technique to create incredible designs that reflect the beauty and delicacy of nature. This forget-me-not temporary tattoo, created in collaboration with Fedchenko, is a perfect example of her inspiring designs.
The forget-me-not is a beloved flower that has become a symbol for many movements and associations. Traditionally, this flower was used to honor those who have passed away and is frequently seen at funerals. Additionally, forget-me-nots are associated with love and friendship.
The Alzheimer’s Society chosen the forget-me-not as their symbol to raise awareness for this deliberating disease. It’s also an important symbol for raising awareness around the atrocities of the Armenian Genocide.
You might be considering a forget-me-not tattoo to honor either of these important movements or simply because you love the appearance of this delicate blue flower. Whatever your motivation, our forget-me-not fake tattoo is the best way to try before you buy. Fedchenko’s version features a stalk of delicate blue flowers and slender leaves. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements, share with a friend, or consider matching tattoos.
Size: 1 in / 2.4 cm (height)
Designer / Tattoo Artist: Lena Fedchenko
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends