Fine Line Four Leaf Clover Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three small fine line style four leaf clover temporary tattoos.
A quintessential symbol of good luck, four-leaf clover tattoos are a top choice for those who want to carry a good luck talisman with them everywhere they go. The legend of four-leaf clovers originated in Ireland with the Druids, who used clovers or shamrocks to detect and avoid evil spirits. When they found a four-leaf clover, this was considered particularly magical and protective.
With a prevalence of just 1 in 10,000, it certainly requires a fair amount of good luck to find a four-leaf clover! But that doesn’t stop us from trying, especially in childhood. For many of us, clovers are also emblematic of childhood adventures, in which we sought out lucky clovers and searched for hidden garden fairies.
Thinking about getting a tattoo? Our fine line four-leaf clover temporary tattoo is the ideal way to try before you buy. This design features the delicate outline of a four-leaf clover in eco-friendly black soy ink.
Our lucky clover fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend. We think this fine line four-leaf clover adhesive tattoo would make a great choice for a matching tattoo to get with your best friend or partner, representing just how lucky you are to have found each other.
Size: 0.4 in / 1 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends