Ensō Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three small ensō temporary tattoos.
To the uninitiated, the ensō symbol might look like a roughly drawn circle. In reality, it is so much more than that. Drawing ensō is a process associated with the Zen belief system. Practitioners of Zen learn the fine art of drawing ensō in order to tune into a deeper truth.
Like the symbol itself, our ensō temporary tattoo represents absolute enlightenment, the universe, strength, and beauty. It is not the symbol itself that is important, but rather the practice of drawing it. Similar to meditation, when someone draws ensō, they are tapping into something deeper than themselves.
Our enso fake tattoo features a circle that is almost closed. This symbol can be created in either an open or closed state. When left open, it indicates development and progress towards perfection. It celebrates the beauty of the imperfect.
A closed enso circle indicates completion and perfection. However you decide to interpret this ensō adhesive tattoo, one thing is for sure - it will have a powerful and bold presence on your skin. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try before you buy. You can experiment with placements, share with a friend, or even try out matching tattoos with someone dear to you.
Size: 1 in / 2.4 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends