Crescent Moon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three minimalist crescent moon temporary tattoos.
Beautiful, mysterious, and imbued with deep meaning, crescent moon tattoos are growing in popularity. A crescent is visible at the point in the lunar phase where only a small part of the moon is illuminated by the sun. For this reason, many people choose crescent moon tattoos to represent their darker or more mysterious side.
Crescent moons are a strong reminder that the moon continually moves through distinct phases throughout the month, which naturally infers a connection to female cycles, fertility, and motherhood. If you are intrigued by moon tattoos, our crescent moon temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, making it the perfect way to experiment with this design before getting permanent ink.
Our crescent moon fake tattoo can be positioned in either the waxing or waning phase, which adds subtle meaning to your choice. In the waxing phase, the moon can be seen as the process of coming into the light. Conversely, the waning phase may be more of an invitation towards the darkness.
All of the temporary tattoos in our collection are created using planet-friendly materials and are 100% plastic-free. We created the tattoos using vegetable inks, non-toxic adhesives, and recyclable papers and packaging materials, making them the ideal choice for eco-conscious individuals.
Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends