Crescent Moon and Dots Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three crescent moon outline temporary tattoos that include 8 tiny star dots.
The crescent moon is an ancient symbol that has been used around the world. Today, it continues to be a powerful symbol that is frequently incorporated into tattoos. If you’re looking for a unique twist on this traditional symbol, you’ll love our crescent moon and dots temporary tattoo.
This design features the recognizable outline of a crescent moon, but also includes several tiny dots to connect the two ends of the crescent. The addition of these dots points to the shape of a full moon. In this way, you’re getting a tattoo that incorporates the imagery and symbolism of both of these moon stages.
Around the world, a crescent moon is commonly chosen to represent cycles, change, fertility, and feminine energy. In its more modern interpretation, it may be used to indicate creativity or manifestation. Full moons are often chosen as symbols of completion, closure, and endings.
If these are meanings you would like to embrace through a tattoo, then our crescent-full moon temporary tattoo is a great option for you to consider. This crescent moon with dots fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s perfect for experimenting with placements. Looking for a more classic version? Check out our crescent moon outline sticker tattoo as an alternative.
Size: 0.6 in / 1.5 cm
- FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$10
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, USE CODE: 20PLUS
- Lasts 2-5 days on average
- Place the tattoo on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean
- Our FDA-compliant paper tattoos are unique because they are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Our products and the packaging they arrive in are 100% plastic-free and recyclable, ideal choice for anyone looking to reduce their environmental impact
- Our tattoos come in sets, so you can try out different placements or share with friends